In the previous posts we have discussed the different stages of the dating process and the final one among them is getting to know whether you are really in love with the person you have been dating so far. There are a few indicators that can help you decide for yourself though they are not 100% foolproof. So following are some of the common things that someone who is in love feels. We call it the symptoms of love –
- You are unable to focus on the present. All you can think of is your ‘date’.
- You keep on recalling the things that happened on the date no matter how insignificant they were.
- In case of men, they find the woman’s weird, illogical & trivial chatter amusing.
- You tend to forget your worries whenever you think of your date or are with him/her.
- You start dreaming of the future with your date in it even though there hasn’t been any substantial indication whether he/she loves you or not.
- You start to compromise on things that you never used to.
- You feel the constant urge to text your date and constantly attempt to subtly let him/her know that you care for and love him/her and imply that you are willing to take the relationship forward.
- You try to find opportunities to spend time with your date even if it irks the people around you, people like your family, friends or even your superior at work.
- Though it is not surprising you start to pay no heed to someone of the opposite sex who is an eye-catcher.
- You start to think in terms of ‘we’. For example, when you propose a plan for the weekend instead of saying “So what is the plan for the weekend?” you say “So what are we doing this weekend?”
- You start to develop a deep sense of respect for your date irrespective of the things that you dislike, be it some of the unpleasant habits or a volatile though harmless attitude.
FindNewPassion.com – Married Dating with social Sophistication